“Welcome one another, then, just as Christ welcomed you, in order to bring praise to God.” Romans 15:7
We understand that it is difficult to break into a community when everyone is comfortable with their own routines, expectations and their own friends. Being a newcomer is like going to someone else's family reunion. Everybody knows each other, has histories and experiences in common, but you don't know quite what it is or if you are intruding on sacred turf. It is our purpose to leave no one on the edge-we want to include everyone into the family, by opening our doors and our hearts and giving them a place in our shared story and ministry.
The purpose of the Hospitality Ministry is to offer the love of Christ to our guests and welcome them in such a way that they would be transform from strangers into friends.
The word hospitality literally means love of strangers and is found several times in the New Testament (Romans 12:13; 1 Timothy 3:2; Titus 1:8; 1 Peter 4:9).
1. Make every visitor, member, or guest feel they are special and belong here.
2. Eliminate barriers to visitors coming to Abundant Life Community Church.
3. Decrease the stress, anxiety, and confusion for visitors.
4. Communicate barriers to Church Leadership for future planning.
5. Create a positive attitude about the church with visitors and members.
6. Encourage transformation from visitor to member.